By Rock Peters
“With an endless parade of distractions, political posturing, and phony scandals, Washington has taken its eye off the ball,” Barack Obama said in a speech at Knox College in Galesburg, Ill. on July 24, 2013.
“If four Americans get killed, it’s not OPTIMAL.”–Obama’s calloused, abnormally detached, and incredibly narcissistic response to Comedy Central’s John Stewart’s question about the changing story of the Benghazi attack.
Does Obama think that the Muslim terrorist attack on our consulate in Libya on 9/11/2012 didn’t really happen and that four Americans (Ambassador Chris Stevens, Glenn Doherty, Sean Smith, and Ty Woods) weren’t actually murdered?
The Obama Laundry List of Phony Scandals
1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies: The IRS targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups prior to the 2012 election. Questions are being raised about why this occurred, who ordered it, whether there was any White House involvement, and whether there was an initial effort to hide who knew about the targeting and when.
2. Benghazi: This is actually three treasonous scandals into one:
a) The failure of the administration to protect the Benghazi mission.
b) The Obama administration changed the talking points in order to suggest the attack was motivated by an anti-Muslim video.
c) The intense stonewalling, complete shutdown, and absolute refusal of the White House to say what President Obama did the night of the attack.
d) Breaking 200 plus years of honorable American military tradition to never leave any solider behind.
3. Spying on the the AP: The Justice Department stole a plethora of Associated Press reporters’ phone records as part of a leak investigation.
4. James Rosengate: The Justice Department suggested that Fox News reporter James Rosen is a criminal for reporting about classified information and subsequently monitored his phones and emails.
5. The Holder perjury I: Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress that he had never been associated with “potential prosecution” of a journalist for perjury when, in fact, he personally signed the affidavit that alleged Fox News reporter James Rosen was a potential criminal.
6. The ATF “Fast and Furious” debacle: Allowed weapons from the U.S. to “walk” across the border into the hands of Mexican drug dealers. The ATF lost track of hundreds of firearms, many of which were used in crimes (including the December 2010 killing of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.)
7. Holder Perjury II: During congressional hearings held on May 3, 2011, Congressman Darrell Issa asked AG Eric Holder when he first knew about the “Fast and Furious” gun walking scheme. Eric Holder replied under oath: “I am not sure about the exact date but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks.” Holder flat out lied to Congress under oath;”Project Gun Runner” (Fast and Furious) was launched by Obama with Holder’s full knowledge on March 24, 2009. Holder is guilty of perjury and should be arrested.
8. Secretary Kathleen Sebelius runs an extortion racket: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicited donations from companies HHS might regulate. The money would be used to help her sign up uninsured Americans for ObamaCare.
9. The Pigford scandal: A U.S. Agriculture Department effort that began as an
Source: FULL ARTICLE at Western Journalism